1. Digital ProScholar Media is a scientific platform designed to support scholarly activities related to research, science, education and culture. In this way we try to provoke, encourage and sustain publishing of original scientific articles regarding a variety of scientific domains, able to stimulate constructive debates among interested persons about the latest discoveries and trends in the fields.
2. Digital ProScholar Media promotes online and open access journals, all journals adhering to the CC BY-NC-ND 4.0 License. No charges are received for submission, review, and publication of articles.
3. Published papers have a wider range of formats, from Research articles, Case presentations, Reviews, Editorials, Letters to the editor, to other very specific articles (educational articles, comments on the social, political and economical factors, etc.). Depending the topic, journals encourage submission of articles from a variety of scientists like psychologists, sociologists, physicians, pharmacists, economists, layers, engineers, researchers, etc., from anywhere in the world and from any institution.
4. Journals intend to give quick and reasoned answers to all submitted papers, the time of the first decision being thus as soon as possible. Each decision will be supervised at least by one of the two editors, based on the preliminary editorial evaluation (articles must fulfill the journal profile and the required format) and/ or on reviewers comments.
5. To publish an article, it is necessary firstly to read the authors guidelines. Here you can find the required instructions related to the article types and structuring format. Afterwards, you can submit article online through submission system, or as an attachment via e-mail to the editorial office.
6. A Publisher is a company/ corporation responsible for performing and distribution of (printed or digital) publications, using specific tools. In addition, the Publisher handles the marketing of the published content, and usually are not the creator of the material. This means that a Publisher in fact acts as an interface between the Author/ Editor of the publication, and the various readers/ consumer market.
Electronic Journal Submission Form from Clarivate Analytics implies mandatory a Publishing Company, the role of Editor being distinct by Publisher. Clarivate Analytics establishes durable partnerships with Publishers.
The advantages of having a Publisher:
- The online environment and software have evolved considerably, online publishing activity involving many more tasks than the simple creation of a site (specific metadata, management tools, a peer review system, etc.). In other words, a serious and competitive publication of digital journals involves a dedicated Publisher. Publisher means credibility and professionalism.
- The evaluation of journals by international databases is periodic, and this evaluation takes into account the evolution/ updating of the journals according to the current trends and rigors.
- Journals belonging to the same Publisher support and complete each other, not only in terms of published topics, but also regarding dissemination of content and citations.
- Finally, publishing costs are lower when you use a dedicated publisher, due to the existence of specific and fixed costs that are divided on several journals.