1. Digital ProScholar Media is a scientific platform designed to support scholarly activities related to research, science, education and culture. In this way we try to provoke, encourage and sustain publishing of original scientific articles regarding a variety of scientific domains, able to stimulate constructive debates among interested persons about the latest discoveries and trends in the fields.
2. Digital ProScholar Media promotes online and open access journals, all journals adhering to the CC BY-NC-ND 4.0 License. No charges are received for submission, review, and publication of articles.
3. Published papers have a wider range of formats, from Research articles, Case presentations, Reviews, Editorials, Letters to the editor, to other very specific articles (educational articles, comments on the social, political and economical factors, etc.). Depending the topic, journals encourage submission of articles from a variety of scientists like psychologists, sociologists, physicians, pharmacists, economists, layers, engineers, researchers, etc., from anywhere in the world and from any institution.
4. Journals intend to give quick and reasoned answers to all submitted papers, the time of the first decision being thus as soon as possible. Each decision will be supervised at least by one of the two editors, based on the preliminary editorial evaluation (articles must fulfill the journal profile and the required format) and/ or on reviewers comments.
5. To publish an article, it is necessary firstly to read the authors guidelines. Here you can find the required instructions related to the article types and structuring format. Afterwards, you can submit article online through submission system, or as an attachment via e-mail to the editorial office.
6. A Publisher is a company/corporation responsible for performing printed or digital publications, using modern and very specific tools. Publisher acts as an interface between the Author/Editor and the corresponding readers, being usually not the creator of the material. As an example for a Journal, the Publisher ensures processing and publication of articles, and provides the necessary steps for indexation. The indexing result depends in great extent by the quality of the published articles (closely related to the number of citations received), and by the selection criteria of databases (which are specific to each database, and that can change over time).
Clarivate Analytics establishes durable and constructive partnerships with Publishers. Electronic journal Submission Form from Clarivate Analytics requires for indexation a Publishing Company, the role of Editor being clearly delimited by the Publisher.
Advantages in having a Publisher:
- The online environment and programs have evolved considerably, online publishing activity involving more tasks and tools than the simple creation of a site (management of specific metadata, software systems for submission and peer review processes, etc.). This means that a serious and competitive publication of digital journals involves a dedicated Publisher. Publisher means credibility and professional services.
- The evaluation of journals by international databases is periodic, and this evaluation takes into account the evolution/ updating of the journals according to the current trends and rigors.
- Journals belonging to the same Publisher support and complete each other, not only in terms of published topics, but also regarding dissemination of content and citations.
- Finally, publishing costs are lower when you use a dedicated publisher, due to the existence of specific and fixed costs that are divided on several journals.